Maya spent several years in Asia, where she learnt different therapeutic massage techniques and has been working with them since 1996.
* Thai massage at the "Traditional Hospital of Chiang Mai" in Thailand.
* Ayurvedic Massage in Indian schools such as: Rishikesh, Varanasi, Pune, Pondicherry and of course Kerala.
* Reiki at the "Himalayan School" in Kathmandu / Nepal.
* Shiatsu for some time in Kyoto / Japan.
* In Pune: Rebalancing Massage, Chakra Healing, Shamanic Energy Work and other therapeutic workshops.
* She studied the Four T's of "Traditional Tibetan Medicine" with Tsering Tackchoe Drungtso at the Men-Tsee-Khang Institute in Dharamsala / North India.
Maya basically lived in India for 12 years learning philosophy and participating in seminars, doing spiritual retreats in India and Nepal, got training in several courses and at the same time, shared and learnt with shamans in Latin America, the Philippines and Nepal.
- To extend her healing techniques, she spent time with shamans from Mexico and Guatemala and learnt energy work, the art of healing with stones and crystals, tarot cards and reading the aura.
- In Europe, she deepened her studies:
in London /England:
* "West London School of Therapeutic Massage"
* "Body Basics"
* "Clare Maxwell-Hudson School"
in Walchsee / Austria:
* "Wittlinger Vodder School"
in Barcelona / Spain:
* IAIM (International Association of Infant Massage)
She got training also in:
* Parapsychology in England and Germany.
* Hypnosis and as alternative practitioner for psychotherapy in Germany, among many other things.
* "Psychic Development" in the Philippines with Jimmy Licauco and continued to learn and exchange with various Filipino healers.
* Mediumship at the Arthur Findlay College in England.
One of her peculiarities is an unique treatment, developed by mixing massage with channeling and energy techniques.
Maya now lives in Germany and gives worldwide coaching / counselling, seminars, travel tours and she also works with massages and therapies in Munich.
Her book "Unconditional: Based on the true story of a Metanoia" is available in German, English and Spanish.
• All her diplomas are internationally recognized.